Good communication between parents and teachers creates a positive atmosphere for children to learn. All of the conferences are scheduled at ten-minute intervals so that every parent has the opportunity for a short meeting with the teacher. Parents who have a serious concern may need to schedule a longer appointment at another time. We ask parents to realize that the teachers need to consider everyone's appointment and try to adhere to the schedule.To schedule your December conference, please click the link below and complete the following directions: stdomschool.meettheteacher.com
- Click on the link above and enter your contact information and enter one of your children's formal names.
- Look for the Parent-Teacher Conference block and click on the date to continue. Select "Manual" to have more control of your conference appointment time.
- Next, you will see your child's name and his/her teacher. If you have more than one child, click on "Add" and enter the child's/children's first name(s), last name(s), and homeroom(s) one at a time so you can compare several teachers' schedules side by side.
- Click on "Continue" and then view the schedules to see available times.
- Select the appointment time you would like and click "Save."
- When the system tells you you're finished, then your appointments will be scheduled, and you will receive an email confirmation. You will use the link in the email to make any changes to your conference appointment time.